Each person is invited to submit one academic paper and in addition can participate in a round-table discussion and/or creative session.
Please read the A/V request information below regarding our A/V request procedures
To submit your abstract you will need to do the following:
Go to the Abstract Submission Page:
– There you will need to create an account with Word Press for our site. Due to the site crash in 2019 everyone will need to create a new account, even if you previously had one. Accounts created after 2020 should be active.
-After you have created your account and received the confirmation email you will be able to log in and enter an abstract.
Entering the Abstract
1. In the abstract information section you will enter your title in the title section and then paste your abstract into the large space underneath were it says please submit your abstract.
2. In the author information section please list each author who will be presenting along with his or her email address and affiliation. Please check that all email addresses are correct, as this is the only way we will have to contact you.
3. In the presenter information section please put the information for the person submitting and their contact information.
In this presenter information section you will also select a description for your submission. It is either:
Paper – Individual academic paper
Panel – Created full panel / or Round-table (see below for additional information)
Poster – Poster presentation to be presented in our poster section
Creative – Creative work
4. In the key word section please provide five keywords for you submission.
5. Click the submit button at the top of the page. We cannot see submissions if you have not clicked the submit button.
Submitting a full panel:
- In the abstract title section please enter the name of your individual paper in the panel
- In abstract submission please enter the panel name and panel chair with your abstract
- In the selection section please select Panel
- If this is a round-table please note that in the title and list participants in the presenters section and select Round table.
A/V Request: All A/V and technology requests need to be submitted with your abstract, at the end of the abstract. A/V is limited and will only be in the rooms where is was requested. The AV/technology that will be available will be a projector and screen with an HDMI input. Presenters are responsible for providing their own computer / Laptop and connector to HDMI if you want to present via PowerPoint, show a film clip, ect. Wifi may not be available in the meeting rooms so all items you plan to use need to be downloaded in advance
Special Sessions and Areas:
There will also be some special sessions and areas that will post their own CFPs. These will be sent out separately and will be available on our website. If you would like to submit to one of these, please follow their specific submission instructions.
Submission Confirmation and Acceptances:
When you submit your abstract, the site should send a confirmation of receipt, please do not be concerned if does not. We will be in touch within three weeks of your submission in regards to confirmation of receipt.
All acceptances will go out by July 15th. If you have not heard by that time, there may have been a technical issue with your submission or your email address, please email us right away.
If you have any questions or issues submitting please email Heather M. Porter and Sherry Ginn at firstname.lastname@example.org.