Each person is invited to submit one academic paper and in addition can participant in a roundtable discussion and/or creative session.
To submit your abstract you will need to do the following:
Go to the log in section of the Abstract Submission Page:
– If you have submitted for PCAS on this site before you can log in.
– If you have not created an account from previous conferences you will be prompted to create an account with Word Press.
– You may also use this guest account to submit your abstract.
Once you have logged in you will fill out the form on the page to submit your abstract.
Entering the Abstract
1. In the abstract information section you will enter your title in the title section and then paste your abstract into the large space underneath were it says please submit your abstract.
2. In the author information section please list each author who will be presenting along with his or her email address and affiliation. Please check that all email addresses are correct, as this is the only way we will have to contact you.
3. In the presenter information section please put the information for the person submitting and their contact information.
In this presenter information section you will also select a description for your submission. It is either:
Paper – Individual academic paper
Panel – Created full panel / or Roundtable (see below for additional information)
Poster – Poster presentation to be presented in our poster section
Creative – Creative work
4. Click the submit button at the bottom of the page. We cannot see submissions if you have not clicked the submit button.
Submitting a full panel:
- In the abstract title section please enter the name of your individual paper in the panel
- In abstract submission please enter the panel name and panel chair with your abstract
- In the selection section please select Panel
- If this is a round table please note that in the title and list participants in the presenters section
AV: All Av requests need to be submitted with your abstract in the abstract section following your abstract. The AV that will be available will be a TV and a DVD combo. Presenters are responsible for providing their own computer and connector.
Submission Confirmation and Acceptances:
We attempt to have the site send a confirmation of receipt, please do not be concerned if does not. We will be in touch within three weeks of you submission in regards to confirmation of receipt.
All acceptances will go out by July 15th. If you have not heard by that time, there may have been a technical issue with your submission or your email address, please email us right away.
If you have any questions or issues submitting please email Mary Jackson and Heather M. Porter at firstname.lastname@example.org.